Captures d’écran iPhone
Captures d’écran iPad
Tackle apraxia and aphasia head-on with a powerful speech therapy app that uses video to help people speak again. Stroke survivor, family member, or speech therapist? Get an app that can help you overcome the frustration and helplessness.
- Trust an evidence-based speech therapy app designed by experts
- Get a versatile tool that gives you unlimited hours of use
- Motivate practice and help build confidence and independence
- Get an app that’s perfect for both home and clinical settings
- Interact with professionally produced VAST* video
- Use e-mailed reports and customizability to seamlessly fit the app into your therapy program
- All with no subscriptions, so you have access for as long as you need it
* What is VAST? Video-Assisted Speech Therapy: innovative video technology that uses mouth movements, sounds, and other cues to help people speak in unison.
** SEE IT IN ACTION – download Apraxia Therapy Lite for FREE today! **
"Apraxia Therapy brings the VAST program to clinicians and home users in an app that’s easy to use, customize, and record progress." - Suzanne Redmond, MA, CCC-SLP, Stroke Comeback Center
GET RESULTS YOU CAN HEAR. HERE’S HOW IT WORKS.
1) Enter a responsive experience with high-quality videos produced by SpeakinMotion.
2) Watch the video model’s mouth movements.
3) Listen, tap along in rhythm, and speak in unison.
4) Repeat as the audio fades out, using the video to keep speech going strong.
5) Speak alone with only visual support.
6) Work through 3 different speeds and varying difficulty levels so your experience is at the right pace.
7) With practice and the app’s gentle guidance, you can begin to speak fluently.
THE BEST PART? Your speech is recorded automatically and played for self-assessment – and you can quickly and simply save these recordings through e-mail to share with your therapist or family.
It takes practice to change the brain – and that’s how we can help.
GET EVERY FEATURE YOU NEED IN ONE APP.
- 110 conversational phrases, 60 long words, and 5 automatic sequences in one package
- Videos that include functional everyday greetings, expressions, and more
- The ability for users to hear their own fluent speech
- Great for mild, moderate, or severe aphasia, apraxia, or autism
- Use the same tools at home as are used in therapy
- Adjustable difficulty, speed, and many more options for a personalized experience
- Designed with adults in mind but easy enough for children to use, with a little help
- No subscriptions, no monthly bills, no Wi-Fi needed
YOU CAN DO THIS. Imagine a stroke survivor with limited speech recording “I love you” and sending it to the people who matter most in their lives. There’s hope.
** Get started right now – or try it for FREE with Apraxia Therapy Lite. **
Looking for something different in a speech therapy app? We offer a wide range to choose from. Get the right one for you at http://tactustherapy.com/apps
Nouveautés de la version 2.0
*easier access to settings with the new tabbed start-up screen
*view the report, then share it through email or other sources (AirDrop, Print, Copy, Save to Files, etc)
*change speech rate, tap cues, and text cues during exercises with the new settings access from the play screen
*decide whether or not to include voice recordings in the email for greater patient privacy control
*remember to tap along with a new visual cue showing you where to touch
Tactus Therapy Solutions Ltd
VPP Device Licensing
Classification : 4+
iOS 9.0 ou plus récent
iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SESecondGen, iPad 2 (Wi-Fi), iPad 2 (3G), iPad (3e génération) (Wi-Fi), iPad (3e génération) (4G), iPad (4e génération) (Wi-Fi), iPad (4e génération) (4G), iPad (5e génération) Wi-Fi, iPad (5e génération) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6e génération) Wi-Fi, iPad (6e génération) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad Pro (9,7 pouces), iPad Pro (9,7 pouces) (Cellular), iPad Pro 12,9 pouces (2e génération), iPad Pro 12,9 pouces (2e génération) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10,5 pouces), iPad Pro (10,5 pouces) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11 pouces), iPad Pro (11 pouces) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12,9 pouces (2e génération), iPad Pro 12,9 pouces (2e génération) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3e génération), iPad Air (3e génération) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (Wi-Fi), iPad mini (4G), iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5e génération), iPad mini (5e génération) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7e génération) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad ProFourthGen, iPad ProFourthGenCellular, iPad ProSecondGen, iPad ProSecondGenCellular, iPod touch (5e génération), iPod touch (6e génération), iPod touch (7e génération)
Pas de note
Toutes les versions
Pas de note