Awesome 4x4 trucks that you can upgrade and customize into the trail rig of your dreams. Mud bogging, rock crawling, bombing around the dunes, off-road racing and even demolition derbies - there's an activity for every four-wheeler lover. Get together with your friends and go wheeling in an online session!
Customize your rims, tires, bullbars, bumpers, snorkels, racks, cages, colors, and more. Install that lift kit, disconnect your sway bar, engage the lockers, air down the tires, and get on that trail! Don't forget to take a pic with Photo Mode once you get your rig to an impossible place!
Huge and tough off road levels, Diverse environments: muddy forest, scorching desert, freezing ice lake, bumpy hills and a demolition derby arena stadium.
Complete challenging missions, trails, races and derbies to earn in-game points.
23 off roaders - trucks and jeeps, to choose from as a base for your 4x4 rig.
Get behind the wheel of a precision-modded wheelin' rig and show'em how it's done!
Also featured in the simulator:
- Multiplayer with chat
- Tons of tough trails to get stuck on
- Mud and tree-felling
- Night mode
- Manual diff and transfer case controls
- All wheel steering with 4 modes
- Cruise control
- Controller support
- 3 separate color adjustments with glossiness ranging from matte to chrome
- Tire deformation when aired down
- High res deformable terrains (on supported devices) so you can truly dig yourself into the snow
- Boulder town in the desert for all your rock crawling needs
- Mud holes
- Stunt Arena
- Drag strips
- Crate finding
- Dumb AI bots and less dumb bots
- Suspension and solid axle simulation
- In-depth graphics settings to support the widest range of devices
- Buttons, steering wheel or tilt steering
- Button or analog slide throttle
- 8 cameras
- Realistic simulator physics
- Mid air controls
- Animated driver model
- Slope gauges
- 4 types of upgrades for your 4x4
- Manual or automatic gearbox, low range with auto diff lockers, handbrake
- Detailed vehicle setup and driving assistance settings
- Damage modelling
Nouveautés de la version 4.21.10
4.21.10: This update's multiplayer won't be compatible with older versions due to sync changes, so make sure your friends update too!
- Added holiday crates
- Worked on soft suspensions to limit bump stop bouncing in place
- Fixed engine levels 6 and 7 max speed limit
- Fixed Nitrous working on EVs with a controller
- Fixed several bugs related to data saving/loading
- Potential fix for suspension breaking
- Fixed mission rewards not crediting properly
4.21.00: This update's multiplayer won't be compatible with older versions due to sync changes, so make sure your friends update too!
- Added 3 new vehicles, the FOREMAN, the CRICKET, and the MAMMOTH EV, the FOREMAN has 8 variations to select from at the dealer
- New map: Swamp (beta)
- Made asphalt grip better across the board
- Adjusted upgraded vehicle power output across the board to have a more even playing field
- Added wheelbase stretching (from suspension level 3, adjustment range depends on vehicle type and suspension type)
- Added cinematic camera (set controls opacity to lowest to have it almost completely disappear in cinematic mode)
- Increased the amount and speed of exhaust smoke
- Adjusted the suspension adjustment range on the EDGE
- Fixed a bug where the vehicle would go to neutral repeatedly
- Fixed a bug where the touchscreen buttons would release randomly (throttle bug)
- Reduced menu load times on some devices
- Fixed several other bugs