Bien pour une application gratuite
Captures d’écran iPhone
Captures d’écran iPad
Linea Sketch gives you the right balance of power and control to capture your thoughts and ideas effortlessly. The focus stays where it belongs: on your creations, not on the tools.
What People Are Saying:
⁕ The best possible sketching experience whether you are drawing, prototyping an app interface, storyboarding, taking notes, or something else. - MacStories
⁕ The color swatch in Linea is fantastic...It fits a spectrum of color options into a very compact space. - 9 to 5 Mac
⁕ Linea is approachable for all – and will quite likely prove to be useful and enjoyable by all. - SlashGear
Why Linea Sketch?
• Easy Colors - Choose from a wide range of pre-defined colors, or customize colors with a single tap. Auto generated tints & shades saves time and effort.
• Minimal UI - Every control is designed to stay out of your way until you need it. Linea Sketch’s elegant interface puts the focus on your creations.
• Move / Transform - Lasso part of your sketch, move it, rotate it, resize it. Transform your creations quickly & easily.
• Elegant Layers - Simplified set of layers that can be easily rearranged, merged & adjusted. Import images for reference or to trace on top of from Files, Dropbox & more.
• ZipLine - An intuitive way to make straight lines and polygons. Draw a line and hold at the end to automatically straighten it. Tap & hold to connect ZipLines to form polygons.
• Grids & Templates - A wide range of traditional grids, 3D isometric lines, storyboards, and templates for iOS screen or icon design.
• Flexible Exporting - Export your work as a layered Photoshop document, transparent PNG, and more. Export entire drawings or cropped portions to a range of services including Slack and Dropbox.
• Touch Eraser - Ever used your finger to erase a whiteboard? Linea Sketch lets you wipe the screen with your finger to correct mistakes and your hands stay clean!
• iCloud Sync - Automatically keeps all of your sketches & projects up-to-date across all of your devices.
Complete Feature Set:
• Technical Pencil - Hard lead, thin lines. Pressure sensitive.
• Classic Pencil - Soft lead, thick lines. Pressure sensitive.
• Felt Tip Pen - Thin solid lines that vary in opacity with pressure
• Wide Tip Marker - Fat solid lines that vary with pressure
• Eraser - Clean up your work with a finger touch or pressure sensitivity
• Tilted Rendering - Each tool works differently when an Apple Pencil is used flat against the screen.
• Always on-screen & easily available
• 2 banks of pre-defined colors + 6 tints & shades each
• Auto-generation of tints and shades
• Drag & drop color swatches into Linea Sketch from other apps
• Creation of custom color sets
• Hue/Saturation adjustments
• 5 flexible layers
• Easily merge & clear
• Import images from Files, Dropbox & more to reference
• Drag & drop to rearrange
• Opacity adjustment
Grids & Templates:
• Notepads with wide & narrow rules in both portrait & landscape
• App user interface and icon design templates
• Traditional grids in lines & dots
• Storyboards in 16:9, 1.85:1, and 2.35:1 ratios
• 3D isometric grid
• Hexagonal graph paper
Backgrounds & Paper Textures:
• Turn paper texture on/off
• Paper grain
• Butcher’s paper
• Black construction
• Gray Bristol
• Save as layered Photoshop PSD, transparent PNG, or flattened JPEG
• Save all or just a portion of each drawing
• iOS Share sheet support
• Export to Slack, Dropbox, AirDrop & more
• Presentation Mode to video out or AirPlay to Apple TV
• Organize drawings in project folders
• Share, rename, move and remove drawings / projects
• Two-finger tap for quick Undo
• Three-finger tap for Redo
• Compass shows which way is up
• Tap Compass to lock, flip, or reset
• Long-press the Compass to reset
• Supports split screen & drag and drop
Terms and Conditions: https://linea-app.com/terms
Nouveautés de la version 3.1
• Improved accessibility when drawing with VoiceOver
• Fixed an issue when flipping the canvas
VPP Device Licensing
Classification : 4+
iOS 12.4 ou plus récent
iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2e génération), iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 mini, iPad (5e génération) Wi-Fi, iPad (5e génération) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6e génération) Wi-Fi, iPad (6e génération) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad Pro (9,7 pouces), iPad Pro (9,7 pouces) (Cellular), iPad Pro 12,9 pouces (2e génération), iPad Pro 12,9 pouces (2e génération) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10,5 pouces), iPad Pro (10,5 pouces) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11 pouces), iPad Pro (11 pouces) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12,9 pouces (3e génération), iPad Pro 12,9 pouces (3e génération) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3e génération), iPad Air (3e génération) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5e génération), iPad mini (5e génération) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7e génération) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 11 pouces (2e génération), iPad Pro 11 pouces (2e génération) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12,9 pouces (4e génération), iPad Pro 12,9 pouces (4e génération) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4e génération) (Wi-Fi), iPad Air (4e génération) (Wi-Fi + Cellular), iPad (8e génération) Wi-Fi, iPad (8e génération) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 11 pouces (3e génération), iPad Pro 11 pouces (3e génération) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12,9 pouces (5e génération), iPad Pro 12,9 pouces (5e génération) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6e génération), iPod touch (7e génération)
Toutes les versions
Last update with subscription model made the app at best not very responsive on iPad pro 1st gen, and at times very very slow, needing a reboot. Now a click on a layer takes a goo 300ms to open the popup.
This was my favorite iPad app, now,it’s frustration.png.
I reckon that the whole OS on that generation of iPad is also a bit slower than it used to be, however Procreate hasn’t lost a notch of responsivity, while dealing with complex brushes on a 6000 × 5000 ppx canvas with 17 layers. Adobe PS, Tayasui Sketches are equally still responsive.
I let the 5 stars this app deserves, by design, but that was the last time I opened it I think. This issue plus the fact the app left me with all documents unsynchronised when I was unconnected. Support told me that,s how icloud works, but again no problem with other apps.
Je trouve ça pas tros tôpe bon voilà
Hello, just in test phase, i don’t even know what the app is worth yet, it crashes everytime i tap on the tools bar .. wich one has only blank squares. Is it normal?
(iPad Air 2 and iOs 13.4.1)
I agree with @MonsieurDiaz’s review. Although I know you will not consider your customers desires or expectations with regards your payment scheme. I have been buying The Iconfactory software for over nearly two decades. I think I will have to now say goodbye to the company as it has decided to take the path of eternal Subscription. Goodbye The Iconfactory and thanks for all the fish!
Thank you for your reply. Nobody is against paying and supporting developers. A growing number, myself included, are simply against and sick of subscription models of payment. Paying for something forever and at the end of everything not owning anything or having yourself locked out of what you’ve paid for for years is just unviable and unethical. Just make us pay for a new major version of Linea every few years... Anyway, I understand and respect your decision. It just means I am no longer your customer. Best of luck!
Look, we’ve paid for an app because we were okay with your old business model. If you want to change it, so be it, but that’s not what we - customers - had agreed upon back when we paid for the app.
You want v3 to be subscription-based? Fine by me, but make v3 a separate app (and delete v2 from the app store if you really want to prevent new people to pay for it, while enabling those you paid for it to still download it). Please, don’t impose this change upon paying customers.
This is it. The app I was waiting for. Simple so technic stays out of the way. Elegant and sensitive. I will never go back to Procreate or Sketchbook pro. They are to complicate. This app has not many tools but they are far enough to achieve beautiful works if you like to draw.
When I open the app, I try to chose either an existing sketch or try to create a new one, the app gets stuck and crashes. Pretty disappointed considering the developer reputation...
Très bonne application de croquis. Il lui manque juste l'inclinaison du pencil pour ombrer les dessins.
L'effacement par le doigt est génial, ainsi que la déclinaison des couleurs.
Le prix est élevé, certes mais l'application est de qualité et stable.
Edit le 1/03/17
Dernière demande: import de photos et là l'application sera … parfaite!
Mais les basiques ne sont pas la. Très peu de brosses, moches, pas réglables...
Très très déçu par cet éditeur par ailleurs excellent