Captures d’écran iPhone
Captures d’écran iPad
Based on path-breaking research from Carnegie Mellon University, the Atlas Mission involves your child taking part in an epic learning adventure along with Atlas Finch, the traveling Robot!
See why parents LOVE the Atlas Mission...
"As a teacher, I recommend the Atlas Mission to parents because with the Atlas Mission, kids learn without realizing that they are learning... because they have so much fun playing, giggling... and just having an amazing time learning. I also love how the Atlas Mission takes kids around the world when they don't have the opportunity to do so themselves.
When my own daughter played the game, she smiled, laughed, giggled... and wanted to play it again and again and again."
- Erin Goodwin, Elementary School Teacher, USA
During the adventure, your child will complete a number of missions set in different countries (Canada, the U.S., Mexico, the U.K., India, Brazil, Australia, etc.)
IMPROVE YOUR CHILD'S READING, WRITING, STEM & 21st CENTURY SKILLS
Each mission involves a mini game designed to significantly improve your child's skills in the following areas:
* Vocabulary, Spelling & Reading
* STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math)
* 21st Century Skills (Creativity, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving & Coding)
HELP YOUR CHILD LEARN ABOUT OTHER COUNTRIES AND CULTURES
Each mission will also help them understand some of the unique cultural characteristics of the countries they are visiting.
So with the Atlas Mission, your little explorer can experience first hand the wonders of the real world!
BASED ON PATH-BREAKING RESEARCH AT LEADING UNIVERSITIES
The Atlas Mission is based on path-breaking research conducted at the Carnegie Mellon University and the University of California, Berkeley over a period of 10 years.
THE ONLY PRE-SCHOOL GAME THAT:
* Has eye-exercises that help your child's eyesight
* Has a parent controlled timeout feature that lets you determine how long your child can play with the game every day (in order to prevent screen addiction)
* Gives real-life context to what your child is reading, which improves reading skills
DESIGNED FOR PARENTS' PEACE OF MIND
* Can be played offline (so you can keep your child busy during road-trips and on flights)
* No ads, popups, or links to other sites
* Up to 4 children can play on the same account
* You can download a free trial version of the Atlas Mission. If you later decide to upgrade to the premium version with a monthly, semi-annual or yearly subscription, the payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before end of current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before end of current period
* You can manage subscriptions & turn off auto-renew by going to Account Settings after purchase
* No cancellation of current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
"What sets the Atlas Mission apart from other apps is that it's got so many different elements - it's got travel, stories, games, education, teaching hundreds of different words, and it's got a big storyline from start to finish. Something [else] I love about the Atlas Mission is that it exposes kids very early on to different countries and cultures, and it does that in a fun and educational way."
- Dr. Robin Bahrdt
Nouveautés de la version 2.37
1. The Atlas Mission now includes engineering for preschoolers, over and above reading, writing, math, science and creativity!
2. A brand new game that will increase your child's vocabulary.
3. Significant improvements to the overall user experience.
Learning Yogi Pte. Ltd.
2 253,4 MB
VPP Device Licensing
Classification : 4+
iOS 10.0 ou plus récent
iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2e génération), iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 mini, iPad (4e génération) (Wi-Fi), iPad (4e génération) (4G), iPad (5e génération) Wi-Fi, iPad (5e génération) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6e génération) Wi-Fi, iPad (6e génération) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad Pro (9,7 pouces), iPad Pro (9,7 pouces) (Cellular), iPad Pro 12,9 pouces (2e génération), iPad Pro 12,9 pouces (2e génération) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10,5 pouces), iPad Pro (10,5 pouces) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11 pouces), iPad Pro (11 pouces) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12,9 pouces (2e génération), iPad Pro 12,9 pouces (2e génération) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3e génération), iPad Air (3e génération) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5e génération), iPad mini (5e génération) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7e génération) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 11 pouces (2e génération), iPad Pro 11 pouces (2e génération) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12,9 pouces (4e génération), iPad Pro 12,9 pouces (4e génération) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4e génération) (Wi-Fi), iPad Air (4e génération) (Wi-Fi + Cellular), iPad (8e génération) Wi-Fi, iPad (8e génération) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6e génération), iPod touch (7e génération)
Pas de note
Toutes les versions
Pas de note