> Browse thousands of songs. Discover new Music per Genre. Everyday new tracks.
> Download your Music, Save Data & Listen Offline Forever
Offline Music ® allows you to discover music by new independent artists.
You can also download your favorite MP3 Music from the Clouds (Dropxox and Google Drive are currently supported) to be able to play offline.
- Browse per genre to discover great music (Hip Hop, Rock, Pop, Jazz...)
- Download your favorites mp3 songs offline to save Data (via Dropbox & Google Drive)
- Catalog with thousands of artists & constantly updated
- Offline Music Player with visualization
- Trendy design in all simplicity
- Create Playlists
Download today to enjoy a unique experience!
Disclaimer: All the music available via the Explore tab has been created by independent artists. They have chosen to distribute their work through the brilliant platform Jamendo, which is the provider of the content. You can stream all music from the curated catalog without limit. But it is not possible to download that music.
We offer 2 auto-renewing subscriptions:
- Length: weekly and monthly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access the Premium features of the app for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your Apple account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information on how to proceed.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your Apple Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.